Selling ASUS Strix 1080 A8G 70.000isk

ATH: Einungis er leyfð sala á tölvum og tölvutengdum búnaði.
VARÚÐ: Verðlöggur eru leyfðar með þeim takmörkunum að ýtrustu kurteysi er krafist af þeim.

Tonikallinn
Tölvutryllir
Póstar: 660
Skráði sig: Sun 12. Jún 2016 01:34
Staða: Ótengdur

Re: Selling ASUS Strix 1080 A8G 70.000isk

Pósturaf Tonikallinn » Mán 17. Júl 2017 12:43

So....really he did say that he was accepting the second offer....if that's true, then Manne, you're a total ass... you lie about how Templar ''took it the wrong way''...are you serious? You told him that you were betraying the deal.... and then you go ''if you wouldn't have said this, we would be good''. I'm amazed....

Höfundur
manne
Græningi
Póstar: 31
Skráði sig: Fim 04. Ágú 2016 09:58

Pósturaf manne » Mán 17. Júl 2017 13:47

Tonikallinn skrifaði:So....really he did say that he was accepting the second offer....if that's true, then Manne, you're a total ass... you lie about how Templar ''took it the wrong way''...are you serious? You told him that you were betraying the deal.... and then you go ''if you wouldn't have said this, we would be good''. I'm amazed....

I wasn't trying to lie. I even said that Templar should post my mail because I didnt find it and didnt exacaly remember what I wrote. And I really felt he took it the wrong way based on where my mind was. But it was very determinate I agree. But I had not promised the other guy the card. I pasted what I had said to him.

agust1337
Gúrú
Póstar: 512
Skráði sig: Mán 20. Sep 2010 22:31
Hafðu samband:

Pósturaf agust1337 » Mán 17. Júl 2017 13:53

Mate, you should just stop, all that you're doing is digging yourself a grave that goes deeper and deeper with every response you write. You're a crook.

What ever you do, what ever you think you can do, there'll always be an Asian who's better than you.

Andriante
spjallið.is
Póstar: 407
Skráði sig: Lau 04. Jún 2005 22:39

Pósturaf Andriante » Mán 17. Júl 2017 13:57

Wait, what's the big deal here?

He got a considerably higher offer, shortly after accepting Templars offer. I don't think it's a big deal that he took it.

But what might be sleazy if it was just a ploy to get Templar to raise his offer to 80k. Seeing as Manne can't find the mail to prove the other persons offer. But when people pull sleazy stunts like this, they also risk losing the original buyer.

Höfundur
manne
Græningi

Pósturaf manne » Mán 17. Júl 2017 14:07

Yes. I'm gonna do that. I apologise to anyone who got offended. I tried to back out but didn't try to cheat anyone. I am not a crook at all.
But I will be leaving. Sorry again.

Höfundur
manne
Græningi

Pósturaf manne » Mán 17. Júl 2017 14:09

Nono I have that mail. I lost the mail I sent to Templar.

But he posted it so its here.

agust1337
Gúrú
Póstar: 512
Skráði sig: Mán 20. Sep 2010 22:31
Hafðu samband:

Pósturaf agust1337 » Mán 17. Júl 2017 14:21

Andriante skrifaði:Wait, what's the big deal here?

He got a considerably higher offer, shortly after accepting Templars offer. I don't think it's a big deal that he took it.

But what might be sleazy if it was just a ploy to get Templar to raise his offer to 80k. Seeing as Manne can't find the mail to prove the other persons offer. But when people pull sleazy stunts like this, they also risk losing the original buyer.

Þetta er málið:

Yep. I still have it. Its yours. Do you want me to bring back the proper box? And let me know when you have time to collect it and Ill talk to my friend.

Eins og þú sérð, þá segir hann "Its yours" sem þýðir að hann samþykkti boðið, en sveik Templar.

What ever you do, what ever you think you can do, there'll always be an Asian who's better than you.

Andriante
spjallið.is
Póstar: 407
Skráði sig: Lau 04. Jún 2005 22:39

Pósturaf Andriante » Þri 18. Júl 2017 00:04

Átti hann s.s. að tapa 8þ kalli til þess að heiðra "díl" sem hann gerði við einhvern gæja út í bæ? Mmm, okay. Mér finnst ekkert athugavert við þetta hjá honum.

Tonikallinn
Tölvutryllir
Póstar: 660
Skráði sig: Sun 12. Jún 2016 01:34

Pósturaf Tonikallinn » Þri 18. Júl 2017 00:40

Andriante skrifaði:Átti hann s.s. að tapa 8þ kalli til þess að heiðra "díl" sem hann gerði við einhvern gæja út í bæ? Mmm, okay. Mér finnst ekkert athugavert við þetta hjá honum.

Ef hann er búinn að LOFA honum kortinu? Auðvitað....

Skjámynd

vesi
/dev/null
Póstar: 1464
Skráði sig: Sun 07. Des 2008 10:19
Staðsetning: Hér og þar..........Aðalega þar...

Pósturaf vesi » Þri 18. Júl 2017 01:34

Andriante skrifaði:Átti hann s.s. að tapa 8þ kalli til þess að heiðra "díl" sem hann gerði við einhvern gæja út í bæ? Mmm, okay. Mér finnst ekkert athugavert við þetta hjá honum.

Gaur, þetta er ekki bland.is þar sem þessi skita-framkoma á heima!
Hér stöndum við það sem við segjum..eða flestir allavega.

MCTS Nov´12
Asus eeePc

Höfundur
manne
Græningi

Pósturaf manne » Þri 18. Júl 2017 07:01

Templar skrifaði:Well all I can say is that this is a negative experience and been a complete waste of time. Here's my break down, pretty long but I'm a fast typer and I don't spell check :)

Operators, if you're too busy to read through all of this, I'm going to add Manne to the deal breaker lists, I explain why below. Going back after being flamed simply shouldn't be an option.

Manne selling a 1080 to Templar ---- Sequence of events.

1. Manne puts on an add for 1080. Templar asks if he's got it and he does he'll buy it at the price Manne asked for, no bartering.
>> Manne accepts the offer, see the top of this post, he did NOT have a "half way" deal or an "open" deal. Scrutiny into the communications will reveal that. I, Templar, accepted even no box etc.

2. I give Manne my phone number to call for delivery or a pickup.
>> Manne says he'll call but doesn't.

3. Manne sends me, Templar, a message late on Sunday over email that said the following:
"Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. So I got an offer at 78.000 and I hate to be a douche but 8k is 8k
closer to my TI so I think I have to accept his offer. I am really sorry to
sort of promise it to you and then back out.

If he change his mind or whatever Ill contact you straight away."
>> Without a doubt Manne has pulled out of a deal for measly 8K and is "really sorry" too it seems.. aha. This is not "sort of promsing", we were beyond that.

4. >> I, Templar, tell Manne my opinion of this here on this thread and in a PM, I honor all my deals and I expect others simply to do the same. I also tell Manne that I will add him to the list of users that do not honor deals and people should be wary of.
In response to this Manne sends me a SHIT PM like I have done something wrong! These are the PMs:
--------------
Templar skrifaði:
"Hi. I'll add you to the list of those that break deals, you accepted my deal and that's done. Your name will be on that list like forever when someone does a search for you. Not a wise decision for 8.000. A disgrace."

"So thats where you go straight to? If you just would have been friendly and said. "No we had a deal I would respect if you uphold it." I would have respected that and would have sold you the card. Honestly. With you threating me, I have no interest selling you the card either way. I even said to the other dude that I would talk to you first before accepting his offer.

But put me on the list. Have fun with that."
------------
>> So I, Templar, should be "friendly" and "ask" if he will honor his deal because I don't like it that he didn't LOL But because I did not "ask" him not to betray the deal I can go and fuck off and have "fun" putting him on the black list of users here. Manne is also not "interested" in selling me the card because I'm doing the default thing on this forum and that is to inform other honest forum users of someone that can't be trusted. Yeah Manne is the victim here for sure //satire

5. Manne sends another PM to me, Templar, after being flamed on this thread, it goes like:
"I apolagize if I sounded rude in the last message. I got offended becuase I felt like it has harsh. But after the discussion in the thread I am more understanding and I am agreeing with you that your offer comes first.

If you still want to buy the card the offer still stands.
and if you want to back out its fine as well. Up to you.

Take care."
>> Ok Manne, "sounded rude".. No you didn't "sound" rude, you were rude in both breaking a deal and rude in your reaction when you realized there'd be some list you didn't realize existed with your name it.
Only when you get flamed do you back down.

This was supposed to be an upgrade for my daughters old PC that's got a GTX 980. I have now simply made this a lesson for her how NOT to treat people and that today your online behavior has consequences and you really cannot separate your online identity from your RL persona, they both have a reputation and one should always be respectful to people at all times online just like in RL.

--------
I'm putting you on the list of deal breakers because you belong there, you broke the deal and then you want to unbreak it because you got flamed. You furthermore state in the advertisement of the card that you don't think there's coil whine in the card but you really don't know - Putting that together with how you behave here is just too much wrongness and I don't trust you any more or that the card really is in 100% condition.

>> Let this be a lesson to you to treat people with more respect in the future. Icelanders are no different from native Swedes, most are honest and respectful and expect others to be the same.

Good luck.

I know I said I should go but I think the respectful thing I can do is to answer you and then be quiet. This is not me trying to get away from the list or to sell the card to you. I do agree that I belong on the list.

I think my biggest misstake was to not thinking backing out of a deal was such a big deal and therefore I didn't think much off it. And then I felt your response was very harsh(comming from the viewpoint that what I did wasn't such a big deal). So my reply got rude because I thought it was exhagerated to call me a disgrace for that. And I thought it sounded threatful. I absolutly get why you were annoyed at me and the tone I sensed was justified. "Getting flamed" here is the same as getting told by enough people that backing out of a deal was a real dick move so yes that made me realise that it was a big deal and that my response in turn got really rude and that is why I apologised.

I tried to show that I don't seperate my rl and internetpersona by saying I could call you and we could talk it through. I think it would have been easier for me to explain myself to you over the phone rather than over an Ipad. But you had no obligation to talk to me, I totally get that.

And again I am not trying to sell the card but the card is in top condition. The only reason I added the coil whine things is because I wanted to be honest. The screen and where I am sitting is in a different room from where the actual computer is. I have never heard anything from this card besides the fans. But I should have added, "if there is any problems with the card you can return it" or something in the ad. But it doesnt matter, since I am keeping the card. I might be greedy and an ass but I am no crook trying to scam people.

So, a last, I am sorry to you Templar and good luck in the future.

I might not respond if someone writes to me here and it is not because I want to be rude but because I am gonna try to stay away from this thread from now.

/Manne